Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.
email: margalitc at yahoo dot comView My Complete Profile
- It's beginning to look a lot like Hanukkah
- My holiday gift to you
- We signed Daisuke Matsuzaka!
- To the moon, Alice...to the moon
- I feel the weight of the world upon me
- Holiday wars
- Because it's all about me
- Beyond anorexia
- The longest day
- Shit, shit, shit...this isn't good`
Friday, December 15, 2006
Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.