Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.
email: margalitc at yahoo dot comView My Complete Profile
- Parking Hell and Random Acts
- Curing powers of chicken soup
- I'm not easily intimidated but....
- I can die a happy woman now
- Miss USA--I don't get it
- Have a placard?
- Setting up Christmas in the City
- There is absolutely nothing to say
- It's beginning to look a lot like Hanukkah
- My holiday gift to you
Saturday, December 23, 2006
Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.