HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Girly stuff is too freaking cool


Crazy Hip Blog Mamas is hosting a bit of a blog contest, and the prize is an adorable pink Nintendo DS. I absolutely need one of those. In Pink. Bright girly pink. I'm all for the pink appliances. I wish I could get a pink washer and dryer. And a pink dishwasher. Wouldn't that look way cool with pink polkadot wallpaper? Yeah!

I am not much of a video game player, especially because the Boy is so freaking controlling and competitive and he makes fun of me because I can never remember what buttons to push on the Xbox controllers. I'm kinda hopeless that way. I don't want to be, but geesh, these controllers have so many buttons to push. But the cute pink Nintendo DS doesn't have a lot of buttons, and I could take it with me to my multitude of doctors appointments instead of looking at magazines from last spring. Wouldn't that be nice?

I don't know if it will ever make me a hip mom, because I might be a tad old to ever be hip again, but it would certainly make the Boy jealous. Anything that I can call mine in this house is a good thing. A very good thing. Rare, but good. So I want one. I want one so much I'll agree to get a pair of skinny jeans and wear them with stilleto boots and a little teeny jacket. In my dreams! You can take Australia out of the girl, but you can't take this girl away from her Uggs.

Labels:

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.