HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Damn, I'm exceedingly normal

Who would of thunk it? Me, the woman most likely to jump out of her skin with worry, tests boringly normal. Not that I take these tests remotely seriously, because I think they're dumb. But fun. Right now I need dumb but fun. Or anything that takes me away from sobbing in my blankie.

So, are you normal? Be honest.

You Are 40% Abnormal

You are at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul.

You are at medium risk for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at low risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at high risk for having a social phobia. It is very likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.

Labels: ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

7 Comments:

Blogger Carmi said...

Normal? I doubt I even understand the definition of the word.

I'm glad to know you won't be going postal on us :)

3/2/07 8:52 PM  
Blogger utenzi said...

I'm kinda boring, Margalit.

You Are 16% Abnormal
You are at low risk for being a psychopath. It is unlikely that you have no soul.


I have doubts about that soul statement since I'm not religious. I think it's unlikely anyone, let alone me, has a soul.

All my tells were of low risk except social phobia which was medium risk. And so it goes....

Michele sent me off to Boston--and the danger of immediate death from Cartoon Network signs--to see you, Margalit.

3/2/07 9:33 PM  
Blogger MommaK said...

Oh crap...

***You Are 52% Abnormal***


You are at high risk for being a psychopath. It is very likely that you have no soul.

You are at medium risk for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at medium risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is somewhat likely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at medium risk for having a social phobia. It is somewhat likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.

3/2/07 9:37 PM  
Blogger Becky68 said...

Hi again Margalit, I'm 34% abnormal...lol, thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm probably going to email you when I know more about what they're going to be doing with my kids, thank you for the offer of help though, I do appreciate it! (all I got from my Mother for help was- "see why I taught you & your brother at home!")

3/2/07 10:18 PM  
Blogger Mamma said...

I'm only 20% abnormal. I find that very surprising!!! I'm way more abnormal than that...or everyone else is actually as abnormal as I am.

Hmmmm....

3/2/07 11:44 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Margalit, I haven't been by here in a long time..Michele sent me today....You sure have a lot going on my dear...So sorry to read of your daighters proiblem...I Pray the MRI will give you good clear information that the doctrs can then act on in a positive way...
Do take good care of you! Isn't it wonderful that this is the BEST time in your life with her...!

4/2/07 6:31 PM  
Blogger scrappintwinmom said...

I'm 28% abnormal. Don't feel bad, you have company.

4/2/07 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.