HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 05, 2007

Bring out your dead! Bring out your dead!

The plague is upon us. Everyone felt crappy yesterday afternoon, but I figured that my incessent coughing was just a bit of my asthma bothering me, and the Girl's nausea was, well, because it's That Time. And then the Boy started complaining. Um, that was unusual. But we all went to bed at a normal time and things were ok for a while.

The Girl spent most of the night visiting the terlit, where she deposited much of when she had eaten the past day or so. She was totally struck down by the drizzlin' shits. But she gamely got up for her doctor's appointment and then went on to school.

The Boy got up for school, got ready, and promptly barfed all over the ONLY carpeting we have in the house, on the stairs. Ugh. He kept telling me it was slimey. I was too sick to get out of bed and mean mommy that I am, made him clean it up himself. He asked about a thousand questions on every step of the process, but he did eventually get it all up.

Now he's got the drizzlin' shits too. I know it's coming. I just know it.

Meanwhile, I can't breathe, I'm coughing non-stop, and that gross green mucus guy from the Muscinex commercial has evidentally taken up residence in my lungs. Shit, I HATE being sick. I am a terrible patient. I'm an inpatient patient.

My head is enormous, my ribs ache from coughing, and I'm really unable to go from A to B without collapsing.

Worthless Pet is, however, just fine. I hate him.

Labels: , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave2 said...

You're well enough to blog though, and isn't that all the really matters? :-)

Feel better!

5/3/07 11:13 AM  
Blogger kitten said...

Hugs and healing thoughts to you and yours. The drizzles ain't fun, ever...unless one's ex-partner happens to be afflicted *evil grin*. Take care and drink lots of yummy chicken soup with tons of garlic. That always seems to help...and if I remember correctly, your shopping trip yielded all the right items for a nice kosher chicken soup...matzo would go nicely, too. That is, if you aren't too ill to stand over the stove...maybe call Nana or grandma for some help?

5/3/07 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.