HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 08, 2007

My turn for a par-tay!

See that badge in my left sidebar? The one that says Ultimate Blog Party? Um, yeah. This very non-party-ish girl is welcoming ya'll to my home away from home, my blog. I've got some margarita's in an iced pitcher, some coffee for you tee-totalers, and of course, plenty of Mallomars. The cookie of choice, right?

So let's small talk, shall we?

Those two hulking kids in the corner scowling? Yep, them. Those are my kids, the Boy and the Girl. They are 14 and a half and they want everyone to know that they are teenagers and you aren't the boss of them. Yup, they're fun!

That cat that just skulked by? Oh, that's the Worthless Pet. He doesn't do laps. Oh, did he bite you? So sorry. He doesn't have much of a pleasant demeanor.

Me, I'm Margalit, your hostess. I'm down with a sinus infection so don't expect me to remember your name. You should put on one of those horrid Welcome stickers so I know who I'm talking to, OK? I blog a lot, for several different sites. You can find them on my right sidebar. So what do you do? Oh, interesting! And do you have kids? Wow, so many! Lucky you.

Do you want to play Jewish geography? Where do you live? I have a cousin that lives there! Do you know Becky? You do! Small world!

Where did you go to college? My nephew went there. When did you graduate? Oh, you're ahead of him by a couple of years. He's just finishing law school.

Let me introduce you to some other folks. Um, that's (squinting to read the name tag) Inez and she blogs at (squints more to read blog name) Momma's Fallen and She Can't Get Up. That sounds like one funny blog. I've got to check it out.

Thanks for stopping by.

Labels: , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

5 Comments:

Blogger choochoo said...

Yay, a party. Just point me in the direction of those mallomars

8/3/07 5:39 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Hello! Just swinging through!

8/3/07 8:27 AM  
Blogger Melissa R. Garrett said...

Hi there and welcome to the party!!

8/3/07 10:49 AM  
Blogger blackpurl said...

welcome to the party... have a great day!

8/3/07 6:27 PM  
Blogger Laurel Wreath said...

Stopped by from the pary, loved this post it made me giggle. I have a son going on 13 in week, so I will be joining you in that teenage fun.

Blessings.

10/3/07 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.