HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Trainwrecks: Are they back?

This morning, out of boredom I checked my stats and I see all these hits regarding Trainwrecks. A blast from the past, as it were. But they're dead and buried, correct? Or are they? (Horrifying soap opera music plays ominously!)

I don't know. Are they? Have those lovely ladies started up another site under another name and I'm just so wrapped up in my own drama that I've completely missed this? My darlin' internets, you must tell me what you know! I've looked at the locations of the various hits, and they're all different folks, so I'm stumped. I guess I'll have to, gasp, Google it myself and see.

Not that I want them back. It's been so much more pleasant without them. Let's face it, don't you feel a bit more carefree about what you're posting now that those beyotches have shut up shop? Don't you feel like your comments on their various hate sites won't be a signal for them to jump all over you?

I've only had one experience with the morons, and it was a very pathetic one. But I've watched other people close their blogs after being harassed to death by the Trainwrecks crew and their minions of mayhem. I think the blogosphere is a nicer place without them. Don't you?

Labels: , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave2 said...

I don't mean to sound at all snarky or condescending here... but why do you care?

I regularly have people trashing me or my blog, but I simply don't give a $#!&. I fully realize that by putting myself out there on the internet for the entire world to see that there will be people who want to trash on me... but who cares? That's just part of the game, so they can go for it if that's what they need to make them feel better about themselves.

Acknowledging these people only gives them the attention they so desperately crave and makes you a bigger target, so why do it? You've got a group of regular readers who enjoy your blog, so focus on them instead of the negative! You'll feel better for it, and we'll feel better for you. :-)

13/3/07 11:17 AM  
Blogger adamg said...

Hmm. I wonder if it has anything to do with this MetaFilter thread from yesterday?

13/3/07 12:26 PM  
Blogger margalit said...

AdamG, it's gotta be that. I had no clue there even was another trainwrecky site. I'm so out of it, evidentally. I'm just glad that those sites die a quick death. They're pretty negative.

Dave, you're totally right. I was wondering more because I was getting all these weird hits that I couldn't quite figure out. I'm not even gonna comment further! Your number 5!

13/3/07 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.