Varied thoughts with bullets
Many other things going on, none bloggable, so here's a bunch of things on my mind. Have fun!
- Putting John Papelbon back in the bullpen? As a closer? I think it's a good thing.
- Open windows, finally. Definately a good thing.
- Just ewwwwwwww.
- The doctor says the Boy will be about 6'4" tall when fully grown! Yikes.
- The Girl wants to take Woodworking next year as her elective. Say hello to new furniture!
- I am officially sick of oatmeal. Heart Healthy? Yes, but enough is enough.
- Bush promises to fight supoenas. What's he hiding? What's he afraid of? Hmmmm?
- Harvard's most famous dropout to receive degree at long last. Congratulations Bill Gates.
- Stamps going up to 41 cents? Couldn't it for once be an even number? Sucks.
- Why not rename the Automile "BochMile"?
- Passover shopping. Oh my, save me from the insanity!
- But, Passover Coke. Ooooo, it's such a good thing!
- Do you read this? She's a frugal genius.
- Now this is a wedding cake. Oh it looks so good!
- Gray's Anatomy or real life?
- Required reading for anyone that has any contact with doctors. This means you!
- Like to think about childhood immunizations? Think the medical profession is whacked and doesn't respect the alternate opinion? Read this.
- A Red Sox fan? This is a MUST READ. And if you're just a baseball fan, but not necessarily a fan of the Nation, check out Curt Shilling's blog. It's new, it's real, and its addictive.