It's all about ME
Naomi blogs about her acting life, her friends who are likely to be famous actors, and of course about that magnificent garden. You never know who is going to pop up in a Naomi post, but they are always interesting, provocative, and leave you with a feeling of Hollywood in the 60's. Because I grew up in LA not that far from Naomi's home, and my family was also in 'the industry', sometimes Naomi brings up things from my childhood that make me shiver in rememberance. I just love her blog.
And now on to the questions:
1. If you had to change your hair color and style, what would you change it to, and why?
Um, my hair is naturally gray, having been growing out for several years now. I would like it to go back to it's non-gray color, but I don't want to color it because it grows so fast that I always have gray roots. So it's gray to stay! But as far as a style, man could I use some updating. My hair has been the same style forever. It gets shorter and longer, but essentially it's long, brushed straight back, and that's about it. So I'd like to have one of those cuts where it is parted on the side, with long bangs that sort of brush by the side of my eye, and shoulder length with some fringy stuff on the sides. I don't know what this would be called, but it would look well on me.
2. Dancer or Singer?
Easy peasy. Singer. Totally rocking singer. I love to sing, I have a good strong clear voice that was trained when I was younger, and people tell me all the time that I have a great voice...in shul!
3. Do you believe in "The Power Of Positive Thinking"...Explain?
This is a tough one. I want to believe in it. I really do. But in actuality, I don't. It doesn't work for me. I know that it does work for some people
4. The Zoo has said that you may take one animal home with you. Which animal would you pick, and why?
This is can answer. A Giraffe. I just love them. Those big doe eyes, that long neck, they can be so gentle and inquisitive, very loving animals. Yes, they can also be dangerous and wild and can kill a man with one powerful kick, but they're essentially gentle and sweet. And so freaking pretty!
5. You have just been elected President of The United States. What are the first 4 things you would do in your new position?
- Remove the troops from Iraq immediately.
- Petition Congress to change both the minimum wage (which is actually going to happen, but it's not enough) and the poverty rate so that the poor can get subsidized housing and health care through their state government.
- Repair the American infastructure. I'd provide money for road and bridge repair, school upgrades, police and fire stations, libraries, etc. I'd make sure that there is enough housing for EVERYONE, and that market rate apartment buildings must include some subsidized units.
- Outlaw vinyl siding. It's the most digustingly ugly think in American society and it must go...NOW.
Do you want to play along? Follow these instructions and you too can be interviewed!
- Leave me a comment saying "Interview me."
- I'll respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
- You post your answers to the questions on your blog.
- You include these directions and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
- When other people comment asking to be interviewed, you ask them five questions of your choosing.