HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Two items for discussion

Item one: Clemens leaves Texas for NY...again. Oh vomit. He's on the east coast. Blech, I just hope he stays downwind. So not a Roger fan. I can't STAND him. He makes me literally ill. I'm sorry, I'll never forgive or forget the nasty things he said about Boston and about Boston fans. He's got one hell of a mean streak in him, and there is no way I'd ever like him again. The Evil Empire deserve him. A washed out old has-been with a crappy attitude. What a deal!



Item two: A contest! Not here... I'm still waiting for Melody from my book contest to send me her damn address in Australia. I've asked countless times, but I get NUTTIN'.

Here. The contest is here. For a new blog makeover. I'm entering. We need a makeover, my blog and me. I'm tired of looking at that bridge. I need something new. Fresh. Different.

How about you? Need a new look? Give it a try. OK?

Labels: , , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Blogger Rhea said...

Speaking of that bridge, I've always really liked that photo, being from Boston and all. Did you take it?

6/5/07 6:17 PM  
Blogger Major Bedhead said...

Whoop! Someone else who feels like I do about Clemens. Fat bastid. Who needs Clemens when we have the mighty Schilling? And all those other guys that don't suck and don't dis us.

I like the bridge, too, but then, I'm a sucker for shots of Boston.

6/5/07 11:58 PM  
Blogger Daddy D said...

I get your hatred of "Super K", but for me, it's the YANKS as a team I hate...and all the $$$ they throw at people...

- Jon
- Daddy Detective
- www.daddydetective.com

7/5/07 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.