HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 08, 2007

Friday. What an amazing day!

Hey peeps, greetings from Chez I Know How to Pronounce That Name and Someone Else Doesn't. I'm in a rip roaring excellent mood today. So many things going my way. Not that I'm gonna share them with you, because there is now way I'm going to let the TROLLS get any information that they can twist, misconstrue, lie about, and then attack me and anyone that has the nerve to agree with me. Because I'm like that. I don't turn on people and start namecalling and all that other crap what we've seen over at you know where.

So, have you read this? Because it's so spot on, and so much of how I think. I'm sick to death of the cult of celebrity hos. It's boring. I never want to see or hear about Paris and Lindsey and Britney and all the other Hos. I don't want to see them on my Free, NON-CABLE TV. I don't want to see them on my cheap internet paid for by my "employer". I don't want to hear about them ever again because they're irrelevant, stupid women that add absolutely no value to the world. And I'm a bit tired of people that add absolutely nothing relevant to the world. Who do little good. So not my cuppa.

Anyhow, I had an excellent day today, playing supermom and fighting the good fight for a member of my family. I'm not going to tell you who, because I don't want my words twisted and misconstrued and inflamed by certain TROLL MOMMYs who just can't seem to get that disagreement doesn't mean that name calling is appropriate. Especially someone that can't even guess the pronounciation of that name. Which I would guess she assumes is my name, which it isn't. But anyone that is so stupid that they can't even pronounce a common name (albeit in a language some people aren't familiar with because they are insulated in their sad little world starving themselves while they name call and insinuate and in general act like a total asswipe) is of little interest to me. I'm a lot more interested in people who have knowledge of other cultures. other countries, other religions instead of someone that just "doesn't give a shit." Cause that's how I roll. I like intellect. I like smart people. I like common discourse. You know, like adults and not like high school beyotches. But that's just me.

Anyhow, believe me when I say that several hours of phone calling, because I'm not "afraid" of the telephone and know how to actually use mine in an appropriate manner, got me a fabulous result on our immediate 'issue', and that there will be a good result very quickly. For those of you who DO know me, you know what I'm talking about. For those of you that don't know me, oh well. Tough titties! I'm not gonna tell you. Heh.

Ok, enough of that. I'm not like SOME surburban morons that post about the same thing over and over and over ad nauseum because they're so non-creative they actually think they're interesting when there are only two topics in the past 6 months they've written about. Neither of which is remotely interesting. Cause, you know, vibes make a home a home. Bad vibes keep people away from homes. Just sayin'...

This weekend we're going to be doing another 24 marathon. In fact, the Girl is already ahead of me and on the second episode. We love 24, especially when we get it FREE from our local public library, the one that offers FREE media for us to take out any time we want. And being one of the busiest libraries in the US, we have a huge FREE collection of FREE dvds to choose from. We're lucky like that.

I've been reading the most interesting book. I got it FREE from our local public library. Yes! Not only do they have FREE media, they have FREE books, too. Can you imagine? It makes my little heart sing to know that lil ol me can access so many FREE books and DVDs, and even passes to all the museums in our area, all for FREE. Yeah, isn't that awesome?

Anyhow, the FREE book I'm reading is the biography of Gordon Ramsey. He's the chef on Hell's Kitchen, which we receive FREE on our non-cable network based television without any TIVO or anything. Isn't that just the coolest thing. We can get FREE TV. FREE Books. FREE dvds. FREE museum passes. Why a girl just doesn't know which to choose first!

So I was thinking that I might replace my LOST discussion Thursday blog with posts on Hell's Kitchen, that FREE tv show I enjoy so much. And now that I have some FREE background information of that wacky screamy chef, I'm happy to share it, also for FREE. Because that's the kind of person I am. I like to share.

I've also been watching the original Forsythe Saga with the Girl, which I got for FREE at our awesome library. I love that show. I had forgotten just how much Soames sickened me. So creepy! And Irene, so lovely. I feel so blessed that I can get quality programming like this absolutely FREE. Isn't that amazing?

I'm so enjoying this. I think I'll be FREE blogging a lot more in the coming days. It's just making me happier than shit. Just sayin'..... (oooo look, something NOT shiney!)

Labels: , , , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

6 Comments:

Blogger Malady said...

Hey Margalit. I have been following the events of the past few days. The link on "A Perfect Post" is no longer working. What did it say?

8/6/07 5:23 PM  
Blogger margalit said...

It was amazing post. She was so harassed by those delightful people that she took her posts down. This one was cached, the last one she put up before she took the whole thing down:

"

Sometimes I bud in when I shouldn’t. Sometimes I say things that are really stupid and unwarranted.

I’m going back to my corner and keep to myself. Because really, I was trying to help and trying to be nice and it backfired.

So, I apologize. To the entire freaking blogosphere.

That’s what happens when you send in the backup person. They (me) don’t know what the fuck they are doing and should have just stayed the hell out of the whole thing.

Lesson learned.

Won’t happen again.

Keeping to myself.

Better idea.

Have a good day."


Now isn't it just so special when someone is so bothered by people that she has to close down her blog because she had the nerve to defend me and give an opinion about how to discuss things rationally and like an adult on a blog? I'm so appalled I can't even begin to process all this. All I know is, I'm extremely disappointed that someone that I've done NOTHING but support for the past year has turned so ugly and vicious over someone that had the gall to disagree with her. It's very very sad.

8/6/07 6:27 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Um wow. Overkill much?

9/6/07 3:46 PM  
Blogger margalit said...

Sherry, Ya think? Cause I'm just getting started. You probably shouldn't stick around if you can't stand serious sarcasm. I'm filled with it, and I've got PLENTY of FREE FREE FREE things to say. So, if you don't like it, see that little red X at the top of your page. Click it now. And have a NICE FREE DAY!

9/6/07 5:32 PM  
Blogger scribbler said...

margalit,
I did something I hardly ever do, which is go and look at the source of all the controversy. (I don't do it much because, for the most part, MB bores me silly.) I can't understand why anyone would be offended by your comments--they are certainly a very touchy bunch over there! The part I don't get is, it's a really boring stupid blog, so why bother with them? And as for Violent Acres, well her life is empty and devoid of meaning.
They are too stupid to get you!

9/6/07 6:43 PM  
Blogger Major Bedhead said...

I've been following the drama. I'd decided a week or two ago to stop reading her because it just wasn't interesting to me. I thought your comments were fine. You didn't agree with her. I didn't realize that was a crime.

Anyway, whatever about internet drama, I didn't know Gordon Ramsey had a biography. I have a mild obsession with him. He's a real pr!ck, but his show is train-wreck fascinating.

If you can get your hands on it, see if your library has Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares. It was a series on the BBC where he'd go in to a failing restaurant and whip them into shape. He also has a current show on the BBC called The F Word (heh), which is good, but not as entertaining as HK or Kitchen Nightmares.

11/6/07 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.