HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Surprise!

I finally got everything to work. I have a new template. No more bridge. No more green. And now that I've got this whole thing figured out, I'm going to be changing my look more often.

Let me know what you like, and what you don't like, please.

Anyone know what the tag line is from? Who said it? Aw come on, try and guess.

Labels:

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

11 Comments:

Blogger Sechakecha said...

Loving the lay out. =) Very nice!!

20/6/07 7:02 AM  
Blogger Neil said...

Great new template. Perfect for summer.

20/6/07 11:29 AM  
Blogger Dave2 said...

Errr... all that red is a little distracting while trying to read the text, but I read from my feed-reader, so I guess it's all good! :-)

20/6/07 11:42 AM  
Blogger gkkk04 said...

ummm.... Paula Poundstone? Margaret Cho? some funny comedienne, I think! :-)

20/6/07 1:05 PM  
Blogger Jen Magnuson said...

Looks fabulous!

20/6/07 1:22 PM  
Blogger JaniceNW said...

I love the new look! Can't say I know the quote bit's it's a good one!!

20/6/07 3:27 PM  
Blogger Malady said...

Wow! Big changes. I love it all except the background wallpaper. It's a little distracting. But I love the changes!

20/6/07 3:45 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Hi, well done for figuring it out! It's not so easy getting everything to work is it? The only thing I think could change is the red border around the picture. IMHO I think it distracts from the actual picture and it might look better without. I do like the design for the background at the sides - did you do that yourself?

21/6/07 12:12 AM  
Blogger Major Bedhead said...

Joe Strummer.


The background pattern is a bit frenetic. But I love the cobblestone banner.

21/6/07 1:05 AM  
Blogger margalit said...

Congrats to Major Bedhead who guessed correctly. Yup, it was Joe Strummer of the Clash.

The background pattern might change. I wasn't thrilled with it, but I wasn't thrilled with anything else either. I wanted cherries. I love cherries. I have about 20 different shots of cherries and the problem is, none of cherries are the same color, so it looks weird when tiled, and you can definately see the tiling. I might go with a plain red. I'm still testing. :-)

21/6/07 11:10 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

A little loud on the side over there =====>

But seriously, it loads WAY faster now.

21/6/07 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.