HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 29, 2007

the boy again #32




Hello my devoted minions of doom (and all you other people who are reading this), this is your favorite person in all of the world posting again, to give my poor mother a break (she's been working very diligently to keep up with the posting requirement of blogathon), and is quite tired as a result of that.

I am going to make this post short, but hopefully it will leave you with a fresh, new perspective on life. So I guess I'll start the life-changing now.......

My first point on the life changing agenda will hopefully give you some advice that you can keep with you forever-don't spend all your time trying to fit in with the norm. Especially because the standards society usually presents us with are all thought up by executives in an office board room. I mean really, It's much easier (not to mention much more productive) to just be yourself. If you waste all of your time attempting to fit in with what's expected of you, you'll never know what kind of person you really are.

My second agenda point will come later, SO STAY AWAKE FOR IT.

Labels: ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger JaniceNW said...

I have to ask what are devoted minions of doom? Sounds like a title from world of warcraft or something similar. :)

28/7/07 11:49 PM  
Blogger margalit said...

this is the boy here to answer that question for you... the answer is YOU

although you may not know it yet I am your magnificent leader, however you may call me "the exalted one" so you see, you are all my devoted minions of doom, most of you don't realize it, but you are all in fact my loyal subjects


I hope I cleared that bit of confusion up for you, THE BOY

29/7/07 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.