HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Boy returns #42


Greetings my faithful readers, or rather my mother's faithful readers who just happen to be lucky enough to read what your exalted leader has to say (I'm your exalted leader by the way, just in case you were wondering).

So, right now I seem to have developed a minor case of writers block. I really can't think of what to write about. Now I'm just going to write the same thing over again just in different words. I don't know what to write. I wonder what I should write. I can't think of anything to write..... this is apparently going absolutely nowhere at an increasingly dangerous speed, so I guess you can consider yourself privileged to be able to listen to what I'm about to say..... one time, I went to a store, and bought a thing, that did stuff, and it cost money, and I took it home, and I played with it, then it did something, and I laughed, and It did it again, but that time the thing that it did wasn't as funny, so I didn't laugh at the thing that it did that I laughed at the first time, THE END


If you're still reading this post, than I'm very sorry, and quite ashamed to tell you that some of your precious time has been thoroughly wasted by a kid with writers block, who doesn't know what to write at this point in the night.


Guess what? It's starting to get light out here, which means that I get to go to sleep soon.


Well, I think that this shall be my last post of this year's Blogathon, and I only hope that what I have said has held your attention in the least bit, even if just for a moment (this post doesn't count as an official post of the boy's due to it's pointless ramblings, and the overall fact that if this is the first thing you've ever read of mine here on my mom's blog, you probably think that I'm an irritating idiot of some sorts. If this IS the first thing you've ever read that I've written on my mom's blog, I implore you to go and find other posts of mine on here, they may not actually be a complete waste of your time, instead an insightful look into the mind of a not-so-average 15 year old boy (even if I am a little strange)

Labels: ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger JaniceNW said...

Boy,
It's been a pleasure and an education. Thank you.

J

29/7/07 4:48 AM  
Blogger Dayngr said...

He is soooooooooooo funny! A blogging in the making for sure!

29/7/07 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.