HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter Spoilers: No Way

I'm not going to post any Harry Potter spoilers until sometime next week. I understand that some people that ordered through Amazon won't be getting their books until Monday, so it's not fair to start discussing the book before they've even gotten their hot little hands on a copy.

But.... if you HAVE to talk about it, email. I'm game for a chat, but not on my blog. OK?

The Boy went out with 2 friends to a HP party and came back with plenty of swag. What did you all get during your midnight visit to your local bookstore?

The Girl went to the big Hogwart's Square party in Harvard Square where she saw Harry and the Potters (reports were that they were LOUD) and Draco and the Malfoys. She said the costumes were amazing and that thousands of people were there. I saw a clip on the news and it looked packed to the gills with a lot of very strange looking people. She came home subdued and exhausted after being there for hours.

Hope your all nighter goes well. It's ONLY 4:30 and I'm still wide awake on no caffeine. This bodes well for Blogathon (donate, donate, donate!)

Labels: , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Blogger utenzi said...

Michele sent me over, Margalit.

I just got my copy of the Potter book a few hours ago via the US Postal Service and Amazon. I've not decided yet if I'll read it directly or go back a volume or two and start from there. I suspect I've forgotten a lot of what was going on in the past few books. As for spoilers, I don't really care: I'm in it for the voyage and not the destination.

So does that mean that you've already finished the book, Margalit? If so, you're fast!

21/7/07 1:54 PM  
Blogger jsdaughter said...

looking forward to the latest book.. haven't started it yet though.. Michele sent me

21/7/07 8:31 PM  
Blogger BreadBox said...

Hi Margalit: returning the visit:-)
I like the way that you handle discussing the Harry Potter book -- especially since (and I don't think that I'm revealing any secrets here) I only a couple of hundred pages in so far. (Yes, you who've not got your copies yet, it is more than 200 pages long:-)

Cheers, and happy breadmaking!
N.

21/7/07 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.