HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 28, 2007

We're going home...... #23


After a week of living like queens, it was time for Dawn to get back to work. I still had time, as my job gave me a whopping 4 weeks off, so I was planning to explore Berkeley, see some friends in San Francisco, and hang out for a couple of day soaking up the sun before returning to Boston.

We decided to take the highway back, and had a completely uneventful trip, stopping at some famous Something Tree restaurant that was a total tourist trap with blech food. I can't remember the name of it anymore, it was that unimpressive.

We had a great time on the trip back, singing oldies on Dawn's car radio (no tape deck for her) and listening to very bad San Francisco talk radio, which she loves and I loathe. LOATHE. We were both having a blast yelling at the morons in the radio and doing typical stuff that we always do.

Finally we hit Oakland and got off the freeway at last. After the exit, we went one block and stopped at a red light. We were minding our own business, just sitting at the light, when.....


Hey folks... I need comments to keep awake. And I need sponsors to help me reach my goal. I know how hard it is for blogathoners to leave comments... I mean, who has the time between posts? But as I skim the blogathon blogs I notice that lots of you are only writing teeny tiny posts, unlike verbose me who is trying to entertain you with long drawn out stories. So please, a comment or two? Purty pleeze...

Labels: ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.