Blog Day 2007
Click the links at the bottom of the post to check out the International Blog Community
1. La Coquette. She says "Don't hate me because I live in Paris." But then she makes it so hard because you really want to live her life. She's a foodie, she watches cool movies, she is a fashion maven, and oh, she's adorable. She's actually half-American, but it doesn't matter because she makes you want to get on the next plane and move to the Latin Quarter. But she does not post enough.
2. Amuse Bouche. A local foodie and cooking teacher writes about really good food. With really good pictures. Knowing she lives nearby makes me want to be her best friend so she'll invite me over to dinner...a lot!
3. Solomonia. Hard to describe. Political. VERY political. A milestone in discussing Arab-Israeli politics from a Bostonian point of view. He's wicked Smaaat. He always has the best news about the local Jewish community. He follows the national and international news on antisemitism, the Islamic media (oy!) and always has the best of the kooks!
4. Rabbi without a Cause. He's funny, he's smart, he's SuperRabbi. No, he's just a Rabbi who has a comment on pretty much everything, and a great way of showing you the inside workings of a synagogue. Never disappointed in his posts, I find him very thought provoking and amusing.
5. The Muquta What can I say about Jameel? This is what he says about the Muquta, "I decided to actively promote love of Israel, the land of Israel, and aspiration of living in Israel to the JBlogosphere. It doesn't matter if you are secular or religious, left-wing or right-wing (politically) -- the key for me was to promote aliya: ascension to Israel. While life in Israel may not always be a picnic, I try to describe my rather ordinary life in these unordinary times." You want to know what's going on in Israel, right from the source? Read Jameel.
BlogDay web site
If you want to participate in BlogDay 2007, check this out:
BlogDay posting instructions:
- Find 5 new Blogs that you find interesting
- Notify the 5 bloggers that you are recommending them as part of BlogDay 2007
- Write a short description of the Blogs and place a link to the recommended Blogs
- Post the BlogDay Post (on August 31st) and
- Add the BlogDay tag using this link:
http://technorati.com/tag/BlogDay2007 and a link to the BlogDay web site at http://www.blogday.org