HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

It's the Best Recipe in the World

The Girl came home from a friends house the other day extolling the amazing virtues of a dessert they ate after dinner. She went on and one about how she hates Oreos (join the club, I do too) but she loved this Oreo Pie that her friend made. It was fabulous. It was delicious. It had the best crust.

I told her to get the recipe and I'd make it for her. She called her friend and her friend wrote down the recipe, which the Girl dutifully brought home.


I can't wait to try it!

Labels: , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

5 Comments:

Blogger sarah cool said...

Hahahaha... I know how to make this. Super easy.

2 packages chocolate pudding mix
Milk as stated on box

1 package oreos

1 tub cool whip

Make pudding.
Crush 1/2 the oreos and mix in pudding.
Mix in cool whip.
Decorate w/ oreos on top.

YUMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

8/8/07 1:31 PM  
Blogger Sechakecha said...

That's the best recipe ever! Haha. I might have to go try it though... I <3 me some oreo pie!

8/8/07 2:25 PM  
Blogger Major Bedhead said...

Heh. Let me know how that turns out.


I'm leary of any recipe that features pudding AND cool-whip. No good can come of it.

8/8/07 3:34 PM  
Blogger Major Bedhead said...

Leery. Not Leary. That would be something entirely different.

8/8/07 3:34 PM  
Anonymous bethany actually said...

I dunno, it sounds complicated. ;-)

8/8/07 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.