It's like a sugar rush without the sugar
Already today I've:
- Taken the Boy to his Pdoc appt (more new meds!)
- Returned overdue books to library, paid fine, took out movies, and some new books.
- Hit Walgreens to get Boy's new prescription filled.
- Went to Farmer's Market where I got corn (oh I cannot wait), heirloom tomatos, peaches, apples, and yellow squash
- Then on to Post Office to mail ebay item to buyer
- A quick stop at Dunkin Donuts for a gigantic iced coffee, NO SUGAR!
- Home to drop off veggies
- Took Boy to friend's house to pick up his bike and play video games
- Took Girl to mall to check out acne remedies at Sephora since every thing we've tried in drug store hasn't worked. Didn't buy anything. Will make appt with dermotologist and have insurance cover cost of acne medicine because this stuff is pricey!
- Stopped at Staples to make copies of documents I need in order to mail forms. Looked at binders and other things. We have almost everything needed for school.
- Hit Marshalls on the way home and put a whole bunch of needed winter things on lay-away. AND bought myself a sweater marked down to $5 and two shirts marked down to $7 each. The Girl tried on every shoe in her size and several other sizes. I found a pair of coach sneakers for $35 but I didn't need them so didn't get them. But if you have little kids, they have the CUTEST freaking kids shoes right now. Little tiny Tims, Little Converse All Stars, and all sorts of other little adorable shoes.
And that's about it! Stumble It! JBlog Me