Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.
email: margalitc at yahoo dot comView My Complete Profile
- This Old House
- You know how I said I was tired?
- I'm trying really hard. Honest!
- World's Shortest Fairytale
- Not the world's greatest homecoming
- How to lose 10 lbs in 4 days laying on your ass
- Who do I have to kill to get a frigging banana?
- What do you do when....
- Tales from the Hospital
- margalit is in the hospital
Friday, September 28, 2007
Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.