Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.
email: margalitc at yahoo dot comView My Complete Profile
- He's breaking my heart a little at a time
- Have a sweet New Year
- Works for Me Wednesday: Plunging
- Oh, my aching back!
- What does DESERVE really mean?
- This is what a year of partying can do
- Why does Plum Island have to Change?
- I can't ever remember being more moved emotionally...
- Watch me smack myself in the head!
Friday, September 14, 2007
Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.