HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 22, 2007

margalit is in the hospital

hi, this is the girl. my mom wanted to let everyone know that she went into the hospital yesterday afternoon for congestive heart failure. she probably wont be home untill tuesday. she is at brigham and womens hospital, tower 14d, #80. she is fealing better but is borred and has spent all of today watching the ugly betty marathon. my brother and I are staying with friends and the worthless pet anf fishie are at home. thats about it..i will update you later.
Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

11 Comments:

Blogger Elabeth said...

Thanks for the update, girl. I hope your mom feels better and is out of the hospital soon.

22/9/07 9:39 PM  
Blogger Blog Antagonist said...

My thoughts are with your Mom. Hope she has a speedy recovery!

22/9/07 10:01 PM  
Anonymous bethany actually said...

Oh, no! Margalit, you are in my prayers, along with your family. I pray you'll be home soon.

22/9/07 11:10 PM  
Blogger JaniceNW said...

Thank you for the update. Give your mom a hug from me~Janice from Seattle. Thanks!

22/9/07 11:10 PM  
Anonymous amy324 said...

Sending "hurry up and feel better" feelings your way, Margalit. Hang in there.

22/9/07 11:12 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Oh goodness! Hope you are alright now, and recover quickly.

Feel better!

23/9/07 12:21 AM  
Blogger CaHwyGuy - Daniel the California Highway Guy said...

Thanks for posting. I've known your mom for a long time. I hope she recovers speedily.

23/9/07 12:43 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Thank you for the update. Please give your mom my very best wishes for a speedy recovery.

23/9/07 2:45 AM  
Blogger blackbird said...

Get well soon Margalit!

23/9/07 7:38 AM  
Anonymous MissMeliss said...

I only know your mother through her blog, but I wanted to relay my well-wishes.

23/9/07 1:41 PM  
Blogger Dave2 said...

Feel better Margalit! :-)

23/9/07 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.