HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Not the world's greatest homecoming

Well, I'm free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, I'm home and free at last! However, just because I'm home does not mean that anything exciting or spectacular has happened. The Boy walked out of school today because he was pissed off about something. In school suspension for him tomorrow. He also blew off his therapy appointment. He called me before I was released to give me this breaking news, and let us just say I was not happy. Then his program head called, and he wasn't happy either. He tried to call the Boy at home, but kid would not pick up the phone. So I called him to tell him to deal with his own problems, and he hung up on me. Nice!

I get home and both kids are fast asleep in the living room. The house looks like a cyclone struck it. It reeks of cat because a certain Girl didn't do the litter box, no matter how many times I asked her too. PU. I HATE that smell. The Boy didn't do his laundry, thus I couldn't do my laundry. So not a happy camper. I got yelled at immediately because they were tired and I wanted them to get up and clean up their messes. Dirty dishes from last week are gross. I don't want to see them. Period.

Then I try to get online and the FIOS is dead. I have to deal with that. Get it back up and running to see that the Wall Street Journal has picked up my banana complaint post. Interesting!

Plus, I have to arrange with a friend to pick up the Girl and take her to her house to get all her stuff she left over there. Girl is furious with me because I won't drive her hither and yon. I'm not up to driving yet. I really don't think I should drive for a few days, or even longer.

But then again, I'm HOME. With a blocked up toilet that doesn't seem to want to be plunged, a sink full of dirty dishes, a stack of laundry a mile high, a million bills to pay, and dinner to cook. Welcome home to me!

(Has anyone ever wondered just WHY we thought motherhood would be fun?)

Labels: , , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger Blog Antagonist said...

Girlfriend, I would be raising holy hell if I came home from the HOSPITAL to a mess. I hope you raised the roof.

That said, I'm glad you're home and feeling better.

25/9/07 6:04 PM  
Blogger Misfit Hausfrau said...

I have been out of town and just caught up on your blog. I am so glad you are home from the hospital, even if hte house does smell like cat pee and is messy. Be well.

25/9/07 9:38 PM  
Blogger JaniceNW said...

Because we had no clue how evil and annoying teenagers are. This is so much harder than I could have ever imagined.

Glad you're out of the institution.
HahahaHeeheehee.

26/9/07 12:19 AM  
Blogger Jendeis said...

So glad that you're doing better and are back home! Cat pee, laundry, beloved but annoying kids -- Situation Normal.

26/9/07 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.