HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 26, 2007

Bullets of bitching

Oh my God, I have the migraine from hell. So this was my day today:

  • The Boy got mad at having an in-school suspension because he skipped a class earlier in the week. So he did a typical Boy thing, exploded, and skipped all his classes today. When they finally found him on campus, they suspended him and sent him home where he went ballistic on me for not bailing him out. In-school suspension again on Monday, but now he knows that everyone is serious and the rules DO apply to him. We'll see if he actually goes to the suspension, but if he doesn't, there is a backup plan. One he does not want implemented.
  • Got a new home health aide today who did a great job of cleaning. Yahoo! Plus, she actually speaks English, which the last one did not. Hard to give directions to someone who only speaks Haitian Creole, a language nobody but Haitians speak. Plus, she was a terrible cleaner.
  • The Girl told me today that she's being transferred to a step-down, but I don't know for sure if it's true and they didn't call me, so we're still wondering and waiting.
  • I got a wonderful gift in the mail today from Janice. See's suckers and a box of candy. OK, I shouldn't eat it. But I'm gonna. Every freaking piece. Slowly, one at a time. I'll watch my blood sugar. But I'm going to eat it all because I deserve it.
  • I've got a new project in the works. It's gonna be revolutionary. I can't wait to announce it later on. Not for a while. But it's coming.... hopefully soon.
  • I spent a lot of time looking at used cars online today. Why are the cheapest used cars minivans? I don't really need another minivan, although I loved mine, but they're so cheap!
  • Tomorrow I'm going car shopping, and then to visit the Girl. She wants her Red Sox blanket. She says it's cold in her bedroom. This from the kid who wears sweats all summer. She's always cold.
  • Worthless Pet is missing the Girl a lot, which means that he's Mr Snuggles with me. In the middle of the night. Just when I so do not want to pet his tummy. Insistent little bugger, he is.
  • It's finally getting cold. I talked the Boy into taking the air conditioners out of the windows. He did so, but placed them in front of each window on the floor. They will undoubtedly remain there for months until I get him to take them down to the basement. But I think they add a certain chic look to the decor. Yeah, right.
  • Amazing Race is starting up in November. I love that show. Can't wait to see it. There's a couple of "goth" women that look like they're going to be entertaining.
  • Watching the World Series is taking it's toll on me. All those late nights and excess energy expended so late at night. I'm tired. So is most of Boston. At least I'm finally in with the in crowd!
  • Rudy Giuliani is pretending to be a Sox fan. If that doesn't tell you what a phony he is, I don't know what will. That man is a tried and true Yankees fan, a lifelong Yankees fan. He's just pandering to Red Sox nation. I don't buy it. Don't you either.
  • Good Lord, they're giving Regis Philbin another TV show. He's going to host a new edition of Password. Do we not suffer enough?
  • I think All My Children has finally jumped the shark. The story lines are so stoopid right now, and all of a sudden all the blonds have gone brunette, which is confusing. Plus that new Babe. Can't stand her. I was hoping that Kendall would shoot herself AND Greeley with her handgun, leaving deaf-baby alone in the park. But no!
Later, gators. I'm going to bed.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Hmm, you could cover the air conditioners with fabric or tableclothers and pretend they're really decorative end tables of various shapes and sizes...never mind.

27/10/07 9:28 PM  
Blogger Rhiannon said...

Oh, that new Babe is HORRID!

That's all :)

29/10/07 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.