HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Just for you, my dear readers

I have finally cleaned up my template. It was getting beyond scruffy and I haven't paid a whit of attention to it in the longest time. I'm terribly sorry. I know it took forever for the site to load with all that crapola on my sidebars, and I've trimmed them significantly. You probably won't even notice, but I swear, I did it for you.

As we rush headlong into NaBloPoMo, starting November first, along with the Fall Y'all Giveaway, I expect that there will be new readers and it's only nice and polite to clean your house before your guests arrive. You never know, I might even change the curtains!

I'm always excited to start a new blogging project. I loved doing NaBloPoMo last year, even if it is impossible to type, and I know it's going to be fun this year as well. The blog randomizer is now on the NaBloPoMo site, so you have to go there to look at all the 2000+ sites that are participating. You can link to the Randomizer from my left sidebar, so go right ahead and meet some new friends.

I wonder if I'll ever get a change to read all of them. I've only got a month. It seems unlikely, but I'm going to try. I'd like to be able to leave a comment on every participant's blog, but I'd also like to sleep, eat and pee too. So maybe not. But I'm going to try, I promise you. If you're participating and you want me to come visit you, leave me a link in the comments and I promise to drop on by.

Also, I'm planning to incorporate Kerflop's new fangled blogroll into my sidebar at some future point. If you want to be on my blogroll, leave me a comment and a link. I've got a Blogroll already, currently hidden due to the complete and total lack of updating in the past couple of years, but I do want to add this new graphic blogroll. It's way cool! So be sure to let me know if you want to participate.

Labels: , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Anonymous bethany actually said...

Sure, link me, please! :-) Thanks.

28/10/07 5:47 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Wow, that DID load quickly! Much spiffier. I'd like a link too please, and I'll add you to mine (which is also in dire need of updating).

Have fun with NaBloPoMo. I wanted to do it too, but I've got houseguests for most of the month and will be going away too, so it's not going to be this year.

29/10/07 1:50 AM  
Blogger Jendeis said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!! No more "Operation Aborted"!! Hooray!

29/10/07 9:09 AM  
Anonymous HollyHocksintheDesert said...

You betcha I noticed. Holy shit, I often close the window cuz your blog is too slow loading. I actually read it today, except the Red Sox bits. GO CUBBIES!

3/11/07 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.