HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Baby, it's cold outside

Yesterday it was in the 60's when I woke up. Right now it's in the 30's. My educated guess is that Indian Summer has finally crept away and winter has arrived. Damn. I'm not fond of winter. Oh, I like to look at winter. Snow is so pretty from inside your house where it's toasty and warm. But dealing with snow? Wearing all those clothes? Constantly losing gloves? Blech!

However, now that it's cold, I get to wear my all time favorite shoes. You know them, you love to hate them, but I don't give a damn because they're comfortable, warm, and you don't have to wear socks with them. Yup... me loves de'Uggs. Loves them.

And what's not to love? They're furry. They feel like slippers. They come in a variety of colors and styles. Did I mention that they're warm and furry?

Look. Just look. Aren't these adorable? To me they look like those embroidered outfits they wear in Scandanavia. I love them.


These are a bit more subtile, but still give you a certain flair.
Want to look like you're in a Ralph Lauren ad? That's sheepskin on the outside. Love them!


How about these. Totally scream both comfort and warmth. They would look great with skinny jeans or even (God help me) leggings.


Or these? Totally cute with jeans and a nice furry matching vest.
Need a short boot to wear with pants? Or a skirt and nice warm thick tights? How about these? Cute, sharp looking, and again...toasty warm!
How about those days when you around plowing through snowbanks on your way to the post office. You need a shoe to wear inside that's warm, right? Well, these are Uggs, too!
OK, so you hate Uggs. I can handle that. But if you hate them and still live in a snowy climate and want to look fashionable, how about Doc Martins?


They're not warm, they're not furry, but damn they are cute. I love these!

Labels: , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Oh, this post could make me go UG shopping. I need flat shoes (stupid neuroma), and they need to be comfy and good looking. But those Docs? Oh, my, you had me laughing so hard my diet coke nearly came out my nose!

28/11/07 9:35 PM  
Anonymous bethany actually said...

Oh man, the way you describe Uggs makes me want a pair. I LOVE the first ones!

28/11/07 9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowzo I havent seen the uggs featured in the first pic. when my daughter comes home im going to show her them and hope I can find them somewhere to buy!major xmas gift material

3/12/07 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.