HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 02, 2007

Hello Winners!

Well folks, what I've learned from this Fall Y'All Bloggy Giveaway is that I need to write better directions. My bad. I used the Random Number Generator to choose 2 winners. However, the first winner chosen had NO contact information. No blog, no email, no nuttin. So that winner was a loser. The second person had no blog so I couldn't tell where the person lived, and I didn't want to commit to mailing a book to Timbucktoo, so that person was out as well. This is totally my fault, I didn't write directions that said you must have a blog. But come on people, no contact information at all? I don't have the ability to read minds... yet.

So on the third try I found Lorie and Kadusey. Lori will be getting the girl's book, Kadusey will get the boy's book.

Congratulations to our winners, and next spring I PROMISE to do a better job of writing directions. I'm so excited to have so many people visit my humble little abode, and I can't wait to do it again soon!

Labels: , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger Annabelle said...

Congrats to the winner! Thanks for hosting a give-away...it was a lot of fun!!

2/11/07 8:52 PM  
Blogger Lorie said...

Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to checking out the book. I've heard good things about it.

3/11/07 12:05 AM  
Anonymous Adena said...

You won my giveaway!! Congratulations. I will need your shipping info. I have my contact info in the post I made listing you as winner.

4/11/07 1:18 PM  
Blogger kadusey said...

Thank you so much! I have emailed you my address (twice now, since the email got lost the first time I think). I hope this second time goes through okay.

11/11/07 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.