HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 01, 2007

We Do Nothing Right

Today is the first day of NaBloPoMo and as usual, I've got drivel. I'm having a bunch of weird bad things going on, most of which are extensions of the last bunch of weird bad things going on. So I can't report on anything glorious or fabulous because that would be a complete fabrication.

I can tell you that my kids health insurance, which is state mandated and provided, sucks donkey balls. They continue to deny deny deny when they have no business denying. They continue to hire morons who barely understand any language, never mind English. The continue to promise to correct mistakes that they never correct. I hate them. But we are required by law to have them, so I am stuck. They suck.

I can also tell you that the car dealership I am dealing with (Damn you Ernie Boch) is also comprised of moronic car salesmen that keep calling me with conflicting information regarding the car, which I STILL DO NOT HAVE.

Oh and I can tell you that the ART the Girls was supposed to be transferred to yesterday filled her bed the night before, and now she's getting ready to be moved to another ART which is closer, run by MGH, and probably better, but if they give away her bed tonight I am bringing her home, where she wants to be anyhow. She's ready to come home. Now I have to jump through hoops to GET her home.

So, you think I'm slightly stressed? You betcha! Plus, I have no candy. None. Did the Boy actually go out trick or treating as promised? Nope. He 'didn't feel like it' so they hung around his friend's house. This means NO candy. None. And of course everyone needs to post all those photos of their loot on their blogs, making me sadder and madder. I want candy too!

I'm hungry, I'm tired, and I'm in a crapola mood. I need cheering up. Tell me your favorite halloween story, please!

Labels: , , , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

8 Comments:

Blogger Blog Antagonist said...

Insurance issues suck ass. I feel your pain. So many people are in the same situation and there's just no reason for it.

I hope things turn around for you soon. And you get candy.

1/11/07 6:47 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I wish you lived closer to us. My son was stingy handing out the candy last night, so we have too much left over. I'd send some your way.

1/11/07 7:31 PM  
Blogger JaniceNW said...

You finished all the See's pops? That sucks. I don't have any favorite Halloween stories. Oct 31, 1995 was one of the worst nights of my life. A resident told me MRI results on Brennan as the results had been in 4 four days but our neurojerk hadn't come in. The scan showed his brain had shrunk about 25% in 3 weeks. I knew, in heart, he was dying. But to have all hope, even unconscious hope, squashed was so awful I can't quite put it into words. The kind resident who told because she was leaving for St. Lucia for her next rotation was persecuted by the neurojerk. He had 2 of her 4 job offers yanked. Most of the staff knew Brennan was going to die but could not say anything because of innane, sohpomoric, cretinist hospital tradition. Neuromoron with an ego the size of Saturn was promptly fired by me, screaming at his receptionist! We had put Brennan through an EEG study and stopped his meds needlessly. Neuroass knew that, I did not. I do not think(Good Lord I hope not), even if I flunked all my classes, got in a car accident and all my hair fell out, that I could ever feel that level of frustration, anger, sorrow and grief again.

There is nothing worse than watching your child suffer and then find out he suffered because of some egocentric prick. While I could have sued this dickface for furthering our pain and sorrow because of his willful negligence, it would not have saved my son. It would not bring him back. I let it go. It took me years but I let it go.

Now aren't ya sorry you asked?

2/11/07 1:18 AM  
Blogger margalit said...

Janice,

Not sorry I asked. I knew that Halloween was a raw day for you. I'm sorry it still causes you such pain and frustration.

I didn't finish the sees suckers. They finished me! I ate two of them and one of them, the vanilla one I love so much, pulled out a crown. Ugh. So now I'm afraid to eat them until I see the dentist and get it all repaired. Which I CANNOT afford.

I hate my life. Even simple pleasures cause me agony. Sob.

2/11/07 8:23 AM  
Anonymous Neener said...

OK, NOW I get the "Would It Kill Ya to Comment" box. Thanks for yours. I'm digging this and thinking of you every day in November as I try to do the NaBloPoMo thing. This certainly merits a care package from Atlanta.

2/11/07 8:48 AM  
Blogger margalit said...

Love you, Neener. And yes, those comments DO make a difference!

2/11/07 5:06 PM  
Blogger JaniceNW said...

I'm so sorry you messed up your teeth cuz of the candy I sent. I feel terrible. Do you have any dental schools close by? They use poor patients as a way to teach. I've heard they are pretty good and are not allowed to touch real live human teeth until they've practiced on dead people's teeth. NOW that could be a funny Halloween story!!

I had a rough week because of my practical, my midterm and the men in my family, so I thought that was my issue until I started weeping on my way home from class at 9pm Wednesday. Even though it's been 12 years, you never know when the WHAM! will hit.

2/11/07 7:31 PM  
Blogger margalit said...

Janice,

We DO have a couple of dental schools nearby, and that's where I got my last experience in dentistry. But I'm such a jerk... I had to get another crown down on the other side of the lost one, same tooth, and I had the surgery, had the post make, did the whole thing, and never got the crown because it was too expensive. And now I have to have TWO freaking crowns done.

It gets keeps on getting better, doesn't it?

3/11/07 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.