HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What did I say?

Today I spent the day in bed coughing and wheezing, a direct consequence of my enforced membership in the town smoking club at City Hall yesterday. It takes more than 24 hours for my lungs to calm down, and I'm still coughing up a storm.

This afternoon, when I finally made it downstairs, I checked my blog stats, and there was a marked increase in hits. When I checked where all these brand new readers came from, there was a link to Boston.com. But when I went over to see what Boston.com had linked to, I couldn't find it on their page. And believe me, I looked hard. So it is a complete mystery to me as to what people were coming over here in droves to read. Anyone know?

Anyhow, I got the most amazing email today from an old friend. It's a complicated story, and once I get her permission to post it, I'll tell you all about it. But in the meantime the hair on the back of my neck is raised up and I'm covered in goosebumps. This is one very creepy story with a decent but decidedly unhappy ending. Sorry to be so vague, but I need to know that it's OK to post the story.

Today was our last day with our family therapist. Next week we start with a new one from DMH. I really liked our family therapist, but today the Boy was so off the wall during our appointment I think she almost felt sorry to leave me with him. He was just jumping out of his skin and couldn't stop talking. It's so exausting being around him when he's like this.

The Girl is furious with me still and isn't speaking to me. We have a meeting tomorrow so she will have to talk to me. I did the right thing, I'm not feeling the least bit guilty for ratting her out and I accept that she's mad about it, but she's missing the point. She needs to take responsibility for her actions and instead of doing that, she blames her consequences on me. Meet me, the punching bag.

I just want to remark that I think Celene Dion makes horrible faces and creeps me out. I don't like her, I don't like her music, and those faces give me the creeps.

Margalit out!

Labels: , , , , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.