HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 28, 2007

Evidentally I have lost my mind

I'm a glutton for punishment. I've just done the most bizarre thing. I signed up for Blog 365. Yes, I did. I will be posting every day for a full year. NaBloPoMo wasn't enough of a challenge for me, and besides, I didn't win anything for the second year in a row, so I'm sulking. I'm going to post every frigging day from January 1, 2008 until I either die or January 1,2009, whichever comes first. We get a one day holiday on February 29 because it's leap year. Yippee-do.

I post pretty much every day anyhow, so this isn't going to be a big problem. But I expect comments, people. I'm committing to this, so I'm asking you to commit to writing at least a comment a week. That's 52 freaking comments in a full year. There has to be at least that much commentary buried inside your bloglines and googlereader personas. I'm counting on you. I really am!

I'll be restarting Lost Discussion Thursday as soon as Lost comes back on the air in mid-January, so you can count on a pithy recap of each episode, complete with my questions about all the hanging plotlines. I'll probably also do Works for Me Wednesdays, as I like the crowd that posts their hints, and I've gotten a bunch of great tips there. Otherwise, it's freeform blogging about the kids, the schools (and boy, do I have one to post about, but can't quite do it yet), the crazy town politics, and of course, food glorious food. So stay tuned!

Labels: , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

5 Comments:

Blogger Rhea said...

Wow, every day. But I know you can do it. You are never at a loss for words, or topics.

28/12/07 8:55 AM  
Blogger margalit said...

So you noticed. I was the kid that never shut up, and I haven't changed a bit. Words are my life!

28/12/07 10:51 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

You and OMSH are both INSANE. :-) I mean that in a good way. If you can post every day for a year, I can commit to at least one comment a week. Bring it on!

28/12/07 11:01 AM  
Blogger daysgoby said...

Wow. Of course I will comment. But WOW.

28/12/07 11:25 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Please cross-post some of your wisdom at Mid-Century Modern Moms!

28/12/07 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.