HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Isn't this what you really want to say?

I love Keith Olbermann. I think he's gutsy, brilliant, funny, and a fabulous voice of the truth. Sometimes he says just exactly what I'm thinking. This is one of those times.

Labels: , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger daysgoby said...

I think I love him.

Seriously, WHY don't we get MSNBC up here?

Must investigate.

9/12/07 9:10 PM  
Blogger Major Bedhead said...

I love Keith Olbermann. He's smart, he's snarky, he's liberal, he's not afraid to express his opinions and he's hot. He's on my list of people I'd like to invite for dinner. I'd love to talk to him about, well, pretty much anything. His only flaw? He's a Yankees fan.

Every time he does one of these special comments, I want to stand up and cheer.

18/12/07 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.