Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.
email: margalitc at yahoo dot comView My Complete Profile
- Most confusing game show ever: Duel
- Another viewpoint
- A new parenting milestone
- Guess what I forgot?
- Wrapping up every toy in Boston
- A foot of snow and a pound of coffee
- Dark Day for Baseball
- Ponderings while it snows outside
- Tushies Here Tushies There, Tushies EVERYWHERE
- Peppermint Bark (WFMW)
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.