HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Tales from the laundry room

My daughter loves the underwear. I don't know why, I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in underwear other than putting it on in the morning and taking it off at night. When it fits correctly, I'm happy as a pig in shit. I don't buy fancy stuff, I don't believe in spending large sums of money on bras or panties. But my kid...she's an underwear fiend. I told you how she went to H&M the other day and brought two new bras with her gift card money. BORING. But she was so psyched to find polka dotted bras with cute little trim, etc. I roll my eyes, but it is her money and she's happy about it, so who am I to say anything.

Last night she did a load of laundry and she was hanging out her underwear after the washer. I looked, and then looked again, and I almost plotzed. That child has more underpants than Victoria's Secret.


That is 58 pairs of underpants. FIFTY EIGHT. I knew she had a fetish, but I had no clue it was so serious. How can one even wear 58 pairs of underpants? And what's even scarier? This is only one load of her laundry. She said that there were more still laying on her floor. Oh my gawd, I must put a stop to her conspicuous underwear consumption right now. I admit I'm partly to blame. Every time we go to Marshalls she'll show me a pair and they're so cheap I'll toss them into the cart. But no more. We're on an underwear moratorium for the Girl. And she wants to know why. I dunno! Why do you think, Girl?

The second I saw these she said, "You're gonna blog this, aren't you." Um, yes. Of course. This is priceless stuff. She doesn't mind at all.

Labels: , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

2 Comments:

Blogger Thumper said...

On the plus side, at least you can be reasonably sure she changes it every day...

30/12/07 8:17 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

This could be a good thing when she goes to college. She'll only have to do her laundry every 58 days. Hopefully, she'll do it herself instead of bringing it home to you!

31/12/07 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.