HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Free Kid, no questions

I swear it, my level of stress hasn't been this high in about 2 years. My son, that child from my loins, is about to find himself out on the sidewalk if he does not shape up. It's not his crazy right now, that's pretty much doing well. It's his ATTITUDE as a teenager, the attitude where he knows everything, runs the household like it's his, barks orders, corrects every word that comes out of my mouth, and is just so unbearable that I want to slit his throat. Today I actually walked out of family therapy because he was so obnoxious, rude, and controlling that I couldn't take anymore. Every time I tried to utter a sentence he interrupted and the correct me. He argues constantly. He cannot ever just accept someone elses statements without topping it off with his own commentary.

I swear it, I just can't stand him right now.

And his sister is very needy for a variety of reasons and she's asking me for things I just can't do at this very moment. She's not being unreasonable, she just wants to talk something to death and I can't stand one more second of the conversation. I have nothing else to add to it, but she keeps asking for more and more and more and I don't KNOW any more right now. I just don't. I will next week. But not until next week.

My headache is killing me, I feel like utter shit, I have to finish baking the last batch of cookies for the shiva tonight, and I'm dead tired. DEAD tired.

So I'm entitled to whine. I'm so furious with the Boy right now I can't wait to go sit shiva. Isn't that sad?


Please, don't you want a teenage boy? He's very handsome in a Seattle grunge band kind of way. Please. I'll even pay shipping. And I'll throw in his crate and some kibble.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Oh god, I'm so dreading the teenage years. Mine are 5 and 2, hopefully there will be a cure by then. Good luck.

9/1/08 9:20 PM  
Anonymous Baroness von Bloggenschtern said...

While on most other days, I would say, "Sure, send him along, what's one more? And you can keep the crate and kibble", today I just sat through a highly unpleasant dinner with 2 t.a. boys who love to freeze me out of the conversation by talking in computerese. Little pukes. So, sorry, babe - try the market again tomorrow :)

9/1/08 10:01 PM  
Blogger Fratzels said...

Oye....you are scaring me away from the teenage years ahead!

10/1/08 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.