HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 19, 2008

My my my, it's very quiet around here

The Girl is giving me the silent treatment. The serious silent treatment. She has not spoken to me all day, which must be KILLING her, because there is nobody else to talk to, what with the phone taken away and all. Oh well, stewing is good for the soul some days, and she's got two more to go, so she better get it all out now.

The Boy is out and about, busy and happy and doing well. He saw Cloverfield last night and enjoyed it to the fullest. He was almost bursting with the "it was SO cool Mom" and "the special effects were awesome, Mom" reports. He's been dying to see it for months, and just had to see it on the day it came out. Such a geek, my son is! Now he's sleeping over a friend's house, and it's going to be a guy's geek night. They've got the Xbox 360, the Playstation 3, the Wii, and God only knows what else, and they'll be gaming the night away. I do believe he's even missing the big GAME, of which we are no longer speaking. I am sick sick sick of Patriots talk. I am not a football kinda girl, and although I support the Pats and am happy for their incredible run this year, unless you live in Boston you just cannot believe how insane this city gets around playoffs. It's enough, I tell you. Enough.

I've got a Tu b'Shevat post up at New England Mamas, so dew drop inn.

Labels: , , , , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

4 Comments:

Blogger Rhea said...

I am always unhappy when a Boston team wins some big game/season thing. The 'celebrations' are riots. I hate it!!

19/1/08 9:09 PM  
Anonymous wilhb81 said...

Hello, you have a nice blog here, mind 2 exchange link?

20/1/08 12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been reading you quite awhile now and I especially like your posts on raising teens. I hear your cry out for time off and can relate. I'm not a single Mother and I do have a husband that is great "good time" father However, I handle almost all of the disciplining, parenting and school issues. I too feel like I need a vacation. Where are the worn out Mom's meeting this summer?

20/1/08 2:24 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

:) Patriots? Who are they? (I giggle from my frozen home not far from Green Bay)

20/1/08 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.