HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 13, 2008

What did I do to deserve this?

Today both kids are on my blackest of black lists.

Mommy pulling her hair out in disgust!


I am not thrilled with either of them. Let's start out with Friday, shall we? On Friday my dearest daughter, the Girl, thought it would be a bitchin' idea to take my debit card and go charge some food at the local store. She claims she told me a week ago that she was going to do this. Um, she didn't. She thinks she's told me stuff but she has that conversation with herself, not with me. I would have said "No" pretty clearly.

Instead of feeling badly, she invites friends over to eat all my food!

Later that day, whilst the Girl was in school, I went looking for my card and couldn't find it. I had no clue as to what had happened to it, since I hadn't used it in about a week. So I canceled the card. Of course, the Girl comes home, I question her, and she's got the card. The card I just canceled. Bummer. You can't un-cancel a card. Once it's canceled, it's a goner. So I'm waiting on a new card that should arrive sometime this week. So not happy with the Girl.

They are going to help her build her new Ikea Wardrobe It will get her to pick stuff up off her floor. Hah!

Moving on to Saturday, the Boy had a friend over and they were having a grand old time chatting in the dining room. My french press was sitting on the table. The Boy is an inveterate fiddler and can't keep his hands off anything. Guess what happened? Yup, he dropped and broke my french press. Coffee grounds aside, this made a huge mess. He cleaned it up, but the upshot of the tale is, no debit card, no access to my money until Monday, and no coffee pot.

Not to be outdone, the Boy had two friends over, too. The other one was in hiding, but she exists.

Labels: , , , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Blogger moon said...

Yeah, um..u know that concept that helping organize a place for everything..helps keep it off the floor in a teens room?..
BEEN THERE DONE THAT...DIDN'T WORK LOL
Seems that all the piles of *crap* on the floor is part of her (and I quote) '' SYSTEM''
Oh good grief!!!
As one mother to another, I feel for you!! lol

13/1/08 6:05 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

And to top it all off, there's another storm moving into your area.
I've got to stop watching the Weather Channel so often.

13/1/08 8:24 PM  
Blogger margalit said...

Daisy, I KNOW. We're expecting a foot and there's NO school tomorrow! This is so excellent. I can sleep!

13/1/08 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.