HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Who needs Bobs or Bernie and Phyls? (NSFW)

Everyone who shops at Pottery Barn or Crate and Barrel ends up with the same basic furniture. Oh, it's OK, but nothing special. Jordans also has some nice stuff, but I find most of their furniture to be 'pedestrian' and not all that original. Bobs or Bernie and Phyl? Their commercials are so offensive I've never set foot in either store. But then again, I tend to like original looking pieces if I'm going to be laying out a large chunk of change on a sofa. I like artisan made furniture and I especially like antiques, but mostly they're out of my price range. However, today I was browsing Craigslist as is my evening entertainment habit, and lordy, look what I found.



Now this sofa is a conversation piece. I can't imagine what the conversation would say beyond "ewwwww" but one never knows.



Who would buy this? The price is $600 and the person modeling the sofa is the 'artist'. This was evidentally a project for art school. Wouldn't you have loved to see the professor's face when this beauty was turned in?



Come on, you know you want this. Nothing like stuffing your body into a huge vajayjay with a clit for a pillow! It gives you that warm, cozy, back to the womb feeling.

What would we ever do without craigslist for entertainment? You just never ever know what you might find!

Ewwwwww!

Labels: , , , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

11 Comments:

Anonymous Rachelskirts said...

Ohhh wow. When I clicked the link in Twitter, I was expecting some uber-comfy couch or a bean-bag chair that took cozy to new levels. But hi! Surprise! Craziest piece of art/furniture that I've seen in a really long time! The stuff at local retailers is going to look even more unoriginal now. Wow wow wow.

17/1/08 12:44 AM  
Blogger Keely said...

Uh, wow. I so did not take your twitter literally. Heh. That is crazy.

17/1/08 1:01 AM  
Blogger Belinda said...

somewhere, some parents are really getting their tuition money's worth.

17/1/08 2:26 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

EWWWW!!! Eww eww eww!!

17/1/08 3:47 AM  
Anonymous Heather said...

I'm guessing the new owners won't be inviting the pastor and his wife over for coffee. Can you imagine asking Great Aunt Bettina (or whomever) to have a seat.

17/1/08 6:24 AM  
Blogger JaniceNW said...

I knew I have avoided Craigslist like the bubonic plague!

Only you would find this, today. Heh

17/1/08 9:58 AM  
Blogger Poppy Buxom said...

The real problem would be getting up out of it. It would be like re-birthing. Literally.

17/1/08 11:17 AM  
Blogger kabbage said...

for Poppy Buxom: maybe add a couple of piercings to give handholds for the exiting process?

17/1/08 12:07 PM  
Anonymous Elizabeth said...

Having seen the kinds of photos that are on Craigslist thanks to being a co-author at Desperately Seeking..., I was expecting a giant penis couch! Which probably wouldn't be as comfortable, would it?

17/1/08 1:16 PM  
Blogger Fratzels said...

Are you kidding me? I can't even believe someone is selling that as a couch. Maybe a bunny ranch somewhere will pick it up!

17/1/08 1:45 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Daughter calls it "Creepy." I must say I agree. Artistic, clever, yes, but -- not in my den. Uh-uh.

17/1/08 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.