HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 27, 2008

You know what tomorrow is, right?

Tomorrow is the first day for Shannon's Bloggy Giveaways.

What's that?

It's a contest. A huge contest. Probably the biggest contest in the blogosphere. Hundreds of blogs each hold their own contest for free prizes. FREE STUFF, people. Can it get better than that?

Photobucket



This time around I have three fabulous prizes to offer. What are they? Oh, not so fast, buster. You gotta come here tomorrow morning to see what I'm offering. And I'll tell you now, you're going to want to enter for each of my three prizes.

What do you have to do to win a prize? You have to leave a comment. But...not just any comment. You have to tell me what prize your heart desires, AND (this is very important) you must leave me contact information. If you just leave your blog info and your blog does not have your email on it, I won't be able to find you. So, right now.... I'll wait....... go put your contact information on your blog. You can do it so that you won't get spammed. You know, the old margalitc at yahoo dot com kinda thing. That's fine. But no email, no prize.

How do I decide who wins amongst such delightful contestants? I use a random number generator to choose winners. Because, you know, I'm lazy. Let them do the work. You reap the benefits.

Once the random number generator chooses you, yes YOU, the lucky winner. I'll contact you. I'll send you two different email addresses. You are to (and this is VERY important) respond to both email addresses. Not just one, both. Because email isn't as reliable as it once was and I want to make sure you don't land in a spam folder, so I'm giving you two chances instead of one. I'm nice like that. Your response will have a gracious thank you telling me what a wonderful and delightful person I am, and you will include your snail mail address. SNAIL MAIL, people.

Once I get your address, I'll mosey on up to the Post Office and mail off your prize. Voila!

DON'T FORGET! The Bloggy Giveaways Carnival will be going LIVE at Bloggy Giveaways tomorrow morning, January 28th, at 8 am CST. Get ready!

Labels: , , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.