HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Mitt Quits

What a great poem, huh? Mitt Quits. I can't think of a better rhyme today. The best part? It's true. TRUE. He's "suspending" his campaign. Honestly, I think his wife and sons are telling him to stop throwing their inheritance down the drain. I know if he were my father (shudder) I'd be all up his grill to take a long hard look at the numbers and get a frigging clue. Nobody that slimey is gonna win a campaign. We've DONE slimey. We're still doing slimey. And I think Americans are done. Just frigging done with the smarmy smiles and the lies and misinformation.

I like to hope that we've smartened up. But then again, people are still supporting Huckabee, a man who not only doesn't believe in evolution, but doesn't know the capital of Canada. I find that frightening. I find everything about Republicans frightening. I do not want one in the White House again. Ever. But especially right now, when our nation is starting to show it's suffering in unemployment, homelessness, lack of health care, and incredible ignorance about mental health and social services. Oh, and the infrastructure falling apart while corporations reap huge tax breaks. That makes a lot of sense...not.

Anyhow, with Mitt gone, any doubt that McCain is going to wipe up the floor with Huckabee is easily dissipated. Now all we have to do is get rid of McCain in the November elections and American freedoms are returned to the people. We can do it. I know we can.

Labels: , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

3 Comments:

Blogger Rhea said...

Yes, we can! Defeat McCain!!

7/2/08 1:47 PM  
Blogger JaniceNW said...

Canada has a capitol? Do tell. Snerk. That IS scary!! Somehow I knew you'd be rejoicing today. I have caucus on Saturday.

7/2/08 6:09 PM  
Blogger daysgoby said...

Oh, Lord, I hope so. I haven't listened to a LOT of McCain's hype, but what I heard was essentially agreeing with everything GWB did while insisting the wrong man was in office. Huh?

7/2/08 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.