Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.
email: margalitc at yahoo dot comView My Complete Profile
- So much to say, so little time!
- The weirdest argument ever
- LOST Discussion Friday: Eggtown
- So Tender to the Touch
- Want to see our little friend?
- Declaration rant from a guest poster
- LinkyLoo: Something for everyone--UPDATED
- WFMW: No more plastic water bottles
- Another example of BAD reporting from the Globe
- We evidentally like to play Cha-raaaads
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.