Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.
email: margalitc at yahoo dot comView My Complete Profile
- One high school saga I never expected
- You say controlling, I say Asshat.
- The Other Boleyn Girl
- My heart just aches for her
- Kugel, we're making kugel
- Ya got season tickets? Pay attention!
- Sometimes she is my baby girl again
- From your mouth to God's ear
- Hello. May I speak to a human, please?
- Hot Crime in the Little City
Monday, April 14, 2008
Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.