Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.
email: margalitc at yahoo dot comView My Complete Profile
- The Jewish Suburban Woman Cooks Tsimmes
- Counting Food
- The Pope's visit to the US
- Pollen, you are killing me
- I have officially entered Holiday Blues territory
- WFMW: Cleaning glass cooktops
- The Hornones, the hormones!
- Are you smarter than a 10 year-old?
- One high school saga I never expected
- You say controlling, I say Asshat.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.