HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 28, 2008

Doing myself in one step at a time

Have you ever had one of those days where you just need to hang it all up and go put yourself in a padded cell? Welcome to my world.

It started off with a large bite to the inside of my cheek, so large that I took a chunk of my cheek out and the blood was copious. Of course, since that side of my mouth is now swollen, I've bitten it about 5 times since, each time wincing in pain. That sucker hurts.

Then I was 'rubbing" my eyes and poked my cornea with my fingernail. On the opposite side of my face, so I've got a left cheek and a right eye coursing with pain.

To keep my lower body from feeling good, while I was looking for the pack of tissues to absorb the tears from my newly poked eye, I ran smack into the coffee table right on my sore knee. A nice sharp corner poked into the side of my patella and pushed it a bit to the right.

So now I'm a half-blind, limping, sore mouthed pathetic person. I do believe I need to be protected from myself.

Labels: , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhea said...

I always hate that mouth-biting thing. Because then you bite it forever until it settles down.

29/4/08 6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.