HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 17, 2008

There are times when I think everybody sucks

I'm not in a good mood today. Not at all. Not even a teeny tiny bit.

Guess What? It's not about my kids.

Or my friends.

Or my family.

Or mommybloggers.

It's about people that make a commitment that they say they're going to keep, and the first bump in the road, they abandon the project.

People like that suck. Especially if the reason for their departure is extremely lame, like not liking a quote in a post and blaming it on the poster. Remember Obama, who was supposed to be responsible for his preacher's evil words. Exactly. What one person says has absolutely nothing to do with what I believe. Quoting is not the same as saying evil things yourself.

Despite serious people suckage, today is gorgeous outside, my brand new shorts are already too big (which should suck, but they're still wearable, I can take them in, and really, isn't the point of losing weight to have clothing fall off of you?), and my new friend and I went to some of the Open Artist Studios in our city.

Tomorrow I'll do more of the Open Studios and photograph what we see. Today was for being with a friend and having fun.

Tonight is a girl's night at another friend's house. Alcohol and movies. Munchies optional.

So even though I'm in a craptastic mood and want to behave like a bratty kid, I'm going to be the bigger person and keep my mouth shut. But believe me, I want to scream!

Labels: , , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

5 Comments:

Blogger Jendeis said...

Just wanted to write and thank you for the Keith Olberman post. That rant totally rocked. I wanted to transcribe his words and frame them on my wall.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

17/5/08 8:38 PM  
Blogger bethany actually said...

Sometimes, all you can do is scream...or laugh with friends. I hope you're feeling better after your fun night!

17/5/08 9:48 PM  
Blogger Dave2 said...

A commitment is a commitment. Which is why I jettison people who can't keep their's from my life as quickly as possible and with no regrets. Life is too short.

17/5/08 11:02 PM  
Blogger margalit said...

Dave, I totally share your attitude on this. I don't even want to consider changing someone's mind. If they are so unable to commit, who needs them?

18/5/08 3:08 AM  
Blogger insane mama said...

I am totally craptastic due to my teenager
Hope ladies night was fun!

18/5/08 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.