HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bloggy thoughts

You know how people go through bloggy angst and start posting the "I don't have anything to post because I'm in a non-interesting phase" posts? Well not me!

I've discovered that all I have to do to make my blog extremely successful is to post stuff about the Boston Celtics. Like sightings of Celtics players at the RMV. Why?

Because I have never ever had the kind of traffic I've had over that post. It's been picked up all over the freaking place. I usually have decent traffic, but I've never seen anything like this. Thousands of hits by early morning. It's not even noon yet and I've pretty much doubled my usual traffic. I'm getting referrals from sites I've never even heard of. Cool, huh?

From now on, I'm scouting sports stars. We have quite a few living right here in town. I'm going to become a Yooooook stalker. Or maybe a Tek stalker. I know where they live. :-)

It never occurred to me that stalking sports stars would be all that interesting, but boy, was I wrong! From now on it's "I spy with my little eye..." Too bad the sports guys all have pools or access to private pools. I'd love to spend my days at the Gath hanging out with the stars. I guess not, huh?

Oh well, I know where the Celtics training gym is in Waltham. Gotta go!

Labels: , , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

1 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Wow. Not even my Favre posts get that kind of traffic!

24/6/08 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.