HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I've been tagged

As a rule, I'm not much of a meme girl. Mostly because I have very little memory left and they require me to remember things long gone from my poor shriveled brain. But this one I can do.

Daisy at Compost Happens tagged for a meme called 6 Unspectacular Quirks. Only six? This can't be that hard!

The directions:

1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers' blogs, letting them know they've been tagged.

I cannot leave the house without spending quality time with my Q-tips. That's right, I'm a Q-tip addict. My ears are always itchy was down in the canal. I must massage them daily. 2 or 3 times a day.

I would rather drink water than anything else. I do NOT like soda (pop) and avoid it like the plague.

I cannot fall asleep without reading. Even if it's only a couple of paragraphs, I have to read or I will stay awake for hours and hours.

I can't stand anything, like socks or shoes or sheets or blankets touching my toes. They are very sensitive little piggies. They like to be freeeee!

I can't follow directions that are just pictures. If I do not have words, I cannot figure out what to do. Which makes Ikea quite the challenge for me.

My all time favorite card game is, and will always be Go Fish. I know this is sad, but memory, people. I cannot remember how to play any of the millions of games my children try to teach me. I can always remember the rules to Go Fish. Or War. Or Gin. That would be my car playing repertoire.

Tagging is always hard for me, especially since Daisy tagged most of my usual victims.

Robin from Around the Island
Janice of Chasing Myself
Fairly Odd Mother
Miguelina
Monty at the Daily Bitch
Neil of Citizen of the Month

You are all thusly tagged. Now go and tell us all how weird you are!!

Labels: ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

1 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Oh, the Q-Tips! You're lucky you don't wear hearing aids. The earmolds that stick in my ears all day make Q-Tipping irrelevant. I just visit the doc now and then to...well, you don't want to know!

19/6/08 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.