HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Yahoo, another Trainwrecks site to destroy

I've made the big time. Another, but much less interesting hate site, mostly focussed on Dooce and the Pioneer woman, have decided that I'm worth hating too. Nothing like being hated to bring on the hits. That's great. The more hits I get, the more money I make. So thank you Chicken Liver. But I'm not going to link to you because you don't deserve a red cent from any of my readers.

The first comment said it best. I feel horribly sorry for a woman who is so bitter and angry that she has nothing else to do but set up a site to pick on the top two blogs. Awwww, couldn't make it on your own so you had to spend hours and hours combing through people's archives just to find something mean and nasty to say. You have nothing else going on in your stupid little life that picking on people is your MAIN interest? Fine example you set for your kids. I can see it now. "Kids, see that fat guy over there? We have to hate him because he's fat. Oh, and see that lady in a wheel chair. We have to hate her because she's crippled. And that man there, the one in the fancy suit driving that fancy car. He's rich so he's BAD and we hate him. Children, we hate EVERYONE because we're better than they are. We are the best haters in the world. Yea us!" Nice. I bet you win mother of the year.

You don't like my blog. Don't read it. You don't believe I have a chronic disease. What, I should provide doctors proof to you because you think it's OK to castigate the sick? The names of all three of my cardiologists are in my archives. Go ahead and contact them and see what they have to say about CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE. Oh, you want my number. Sure. It's 4.5. That's in my archives, too. Why don't you look it up before you tell me that I can get a job.

Oh, and perhaps you've missed the MANY posts about my jobs. That's plural. JOBS. One is a volunteer job that I do. You missed that salient point. I work with the parents of special ed kids in fighting school systems all over the country. I'm an educational advocate. I know, it's such a bad thing to help people. I'm also a freelance writer and I design blogs on the side. I work every single day. From home. Because I have to be home.

Oh, and you think that I should lock myself up because you believe that poor people shouldn't go to a FREE beach? FREE being the key word. Going up the coast in my 35 mph city, 40 mph highway FREE car is wrong because you think so. Well fuck you, Chicken Liver. I have a responsibility as a parent to take my kids places and do things with them. You know, unlike you who ignores your children while you type away on your hate site. You think my kids should stay home and suffer because YOU think they have no right to get out into the world. What a moron you are.

Again, you don't like me? Then go away. In fact, I'll make it easy for you. IP addresses tell me much about you.

But not until I've gotten the last pathetic hit from your readers. Because I need the money. And it would give me nothing but pleasure to eek out the money from you. Just retribution and all that. Moron!

Labels: ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

7 Comments:

Blogger BSumner said...

I think I know which site you're talking about. It's really sad that people spend their time getting their jolly's off on other's misfortunes.

10/8/08 9:02 PM  
Blogger Crazed Mom said...

Hahahahahahaha. You crack me up.

10/8/08 9:31 PM  
Blogger Dave2 said...

Haters are a sad consequence of blogging. Fortunately, the positives vastly outweigh the dumbass negatives, so let them fire away...

10/8/08 10:34 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

Hi Margalit:

Just wanted to say I discovered your blog recently and have thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

Entertaining,timely, humourous, smart, no BS.

Maggie

10/8/08 11:12 PM  
Blogger Fox In Detox said...

Ha! Good for you! If it comes down to a battle of blogger wits, my money is on you lady.

11/8/08 8:46 AM  
Blogger Karen Sugarpants said...

What Dave said. Who cares what they think?

11/8/08 3:13 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Yes, what Dave said, followed by Fox's comment. You've won the battle of wits, but I certainly hope the war is over now.

11/8/08 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.