Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.
email: margalitc at yahoo dot comView My Complete Profile
- McPain: This is bad why?
- Can you imagine this?
- The Override Revisited
- I am a community organizer
- WHY does the high school screw up so consistantly?...
- There is life beyond politics
- McCain: Stand on your side, not in your way
- Political Blogging
- It just gets better and better: John McCain
- Because I'm a bulldog and can't let go: More Sarah...
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.