HOME

Name: margalit
Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.

email: margalitc at yahoo dot com

View My Complete Profile

My Amazon.com Wish List

Rate this Blog at Blogged

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PanHandling!

Photobucket

Alltop, confirmation that we kick ass



Powered by FeedBlitz

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Add to Technorati Favorites

Digg!

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

In the hospital

This is a guest post, by friend Ora. Our dear Margalit is very sick. She went to the hospital yesterday and they admitted her through the ER (with her docs waiting).


Originally, she thought that it would just be overnight, but now it's definitely going to be longer. There is a suspicion of a heart infection, but there is also something totally wrong with her internal chemistry since her blood sugar is totally out of control- and she's not eating anything.
She's scared and needs out prayers. All positive ones of any religion are accepted!
I guess the only upside is that once all the fluid leaves, she is going to have lost more weight!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Digg! Stumble It! JBlog Me add to kirtsy

22 Comments:

Blogger Jendeis said...

Margalit, praying for your speedy recovery and hoping that The Boy and The Girl have recovered as well.

24/9/08 3:26 PM  
Blogger Never That Easy said...

Sending you some positive vibes: I hope you'll feel better soon.

24/9/08 3:38 PM  
Blogger bethany actually said...

Margalit, my prayers are definitely with you and your family, and your doctors and nurses as well. Please get better!!!

24/9/08 3:42 PM  
Blogger Fairly Odd Mother said...

So sorry to hear this news! Hope you get better soon! You need your strength to get through this crazy election season! Take care and hope your kids are doing ok with all of this.

24/9/08 7:28 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Thinking of you, Margalit, and hoping you'll be well and able to come home soon.

24/9/08 9:33 PM  
Blogger Misfit Hausfrau said...

Here's hoping you are out of the hospital soon and feeling stronger! Be well.

24/9/08 9:54 PM  
Blogger Dave2 said...

Feel better Margalit!

24/9/08 10:17 PM  
Blogger Kmommy said...

My prayers are with you! Hoping for a speedy recovery!

24/9/08 10:22 PM  
Blogger Neil said...

Sending prayers for fast healing, Margalit.

24/9/08 10:34 PM  
Blogger Wordnerd said...

Sending good thoughts your way -- heal, be well, come back.

24/9/08 10:39 PM  
Blogger Alli {Mrs. Fussypants} said...

I'm so sorry. Praying for you, my sweet friend.

xoxo.

24/9/08 10:46 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

Neil just tweeted about this - I am wishing you restored health very soon! Many good thoughts.

24/9/08 10:55 PM  
Blogger Feral Mom said...

Here via Neil--sending you warm wishes for a fast recovery.

24/9/08 11:00 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Wow, I'm so sorry to read this. I just found this site through Neil Kramer and this journey is amazing. Margalit, you are in my thoughts.

24/9/08 11:07 PM  
Blogger patty said...

Be well, in every way.

24/9/08 11:36 PM  
Blogger LVGurl said...

Thinking of you, praying for you, Margalit!

Please get well.

25/9/08 12:25 AM  
Blogger Blog Antagonist said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Margalit. The blogosphere needs your voice!

25/9/08 5:56 AM  
Blogger Astrogirl426 said...

So sorry to hear of this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Hope you're better soon.

25/9/08 6:06 AM  
OpenID glapointe said...

Oh, No! Margalit, I'm praying for your healing, please get well!

25/9/08 7:30 AM  
OpenID jennsylvania said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Be well.

25/9/08 8:22 AM  
Blogger madamspud169 said...

I'm sending you my sympathy because I know what a pain the 4 hourly blood tests are and the iv drips they always put in just because of the diabetes.

I send you my sympathy for the boredom you'll be going through in hospital, for the awful food and for the quiet which we all dream of at home but get far too much of in hospital.

I send you my hope that you will get rest, sleep comfortably, lose some more of the weight you want to and get some fantastic stories to blog about.

Please remember you have survived the education system, children, men & the fashions / hairstyles of the 70's and 80's, this is survivable too.

25/9/08 11:51 AM  
Blogger margalit said...

THank you all SO Much for your kind words. I'm just home from the hospital and feeling MUCH better. I was really sick and should have gone earlier, but I'm so damn stubborn and keep thinking that I'll feel better way past when I should.

I'll post all about it later on.

25/9/08 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.