Location: Massachusetts, United States Professional writer, educational advocate, opinionated ultra liberal mother of 18 year old twins, living life in the slow lane due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and diabetes.
email: margalitc at yahoo dot comView My Complete Profile
- Repercussions continue
- Feeling lost in a world of support
- Why I love living in my little city
- Gas Prices
- The excitement! The Tension! The Rummage Sale
- Great Content, No Readers
- Ah, for the good old years
- Question 1 works against renters too
- Just about all thawed out
- Too much, too confidential, too funny!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Copyright, 2003-2011 by Animzmirot Design Group. All rights reserved. No part of this blog may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval without written permission from Margalit, the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review. In other words, stealing is bad, and if you take what doesn't belong to you, it's YOUR karma.